- Windows come in all shapes, sizes and finishes.
- To provide a good acoustic performance a window opening should ideally be either double or triple glazed.
- The window casement should have well maintained rubber perimeter seals and an effective compression closure.
- A sash window should likewise have double or triple glazing and brush seals on sashes and staff beads.
- Please Note that when upgrading sash windows with heavier double glazed units, heavier sash weights will be required.
- Secondary double glazing will also provide an additional benefit as long as the panel can be closed on to a sealed frame.
Advanced Sound Proofing Ltd can assist you in finding a competent window specialist who can either upgrade your existing installation (some can upgrade systems on site), replace your existing windows and or glazing for superior performing windows or arrange to have appropriate secondary glazed units made and fitted.